Not always easy, but I flashback to Phoenix 1998 or was it 1999 visiting my dear friend Sandra Cousins in the middle of a relationship crisis. Little church at the end of the road, I am sobbing in the back pew, I hear someone say "Excuse me, the brunette crying in the back, I have a message from spirit, may I share?" I have fallen back on that message so many times over the years....see I was told that my path is narrow and when I stray from it, the Universal energy will make life challenging, I need to stay on that path, look at it like it is the "Yellow Brick Road" from the Wizard of Oz.
In recent years that path has seemed constricting, but when I have deviated from it life got rougher so I stepped back on. Routine is what I crave, every thing fits in its place HELLO BORING! So I shake it up and stress myself out with the chaos and re-institute routine. See the pattern. I walk the talk 90% of the time, but I am human, and I am getting better at honoring that 'other' 10%.
I am in need of a battery recharge, some 'earthing' I is in my near future. I am looking forward to the smell of mountain air, grass pushing up between my toes, some smiles and laughter with my husband and son. There is a Full Moon (The Buck or Thunder Moon) happening this upcoming week, where it is usually about closure, I believe it is going to be more about grounding myself. The New Moon earlier this month was emotional, and there needs to be a balance or a honoring of my emotions with leaving room to make practical decisions that are based in logic and truth to move forward to my path
It isn't always easy, but know that I am trying!

No comments:
Post a Comment